Thursday, March 17, 2011

Acidosis Causes Vasoconstriction Or Dilation

more than 50,000 visits ... Varas or garrotes1

When in December 2007 I started this blog on People's Heritage, with all that content words have never thought that in three years and some months were more than 50,000, those who have entered it and I have visited.
And, from what I have seen, through the many emails received, have been people, not only of Benavente and the Valleys, and provinces of Zamora and León, which in principle is addressed, but also other parts of Spain and even more other countries. And is that the subject on which I write, and I deal largely heritage popular, folklore, customs and traditions of the past, enjoying each day more interest and acceptance, and is a great attraction for many.
It remains for me to show my appreciation to all those interested in these or other matters of traditional culture, topics that continue writing, as far as possible, as a hobby and personal satisfaction and, of course, thinking about it you do not please, serve and is useful for others. Thank you very much everybody. Emiliano Pérez Mencia




0 comments:

Post a Comment