Thursday, April 21, 2011

Games For Cultural Fests In College

Violet / Melissa Walker



BOOK 1 - VIOLET IN THE CATWALK.

A shy flower in the spotlight can do one of two things: wither or flourish.

Greenfield deViolet life change forever when a lady in giant Chanel shades, he says it could be the next Kate Moss, but taller and without the problems of Relations Public. That's how Violet, complete with a business card in the front pocket of his jeans, his first day in the last year of high school. Angela Blythe from Tryst Models in New York City, wants to put on a plane Violeta and her gown in the world of high heeled boots and sunglasses large. The tall, skinny Violet, who has been PLAIN Practically forever.

And guess what? She leaves.




BOOK 2 - VIOLET, FOR DESIGN.

was going to leave the modeling business for good.

But now I'm having trouble with my decision to stay. After all, if not for modeling, may still be the shy flower invisible. Hot Guys like Paul, would not be interested in me. And I never have seen Brazil and Spain and now France! On the other hand ...
Also, do not have to choose between my best friend from home and my strident demands agent. O over my body and the anguish just runway models. Not to mention all this problem that I'm getting to talk in the press about eating disorders.
Perhaps the life of an international model, not for me. but if I stop smoking for good, always wondered ... What if?




BOOK 3 - VIOLET IN PRIVATE.

Violet Greenfield knows what he is supposed to be a super-confident nineteen years old, because he has done runway shows in New York, and internationally.
But now, I finally went to the University, is afraid to turn back to that girl who is mixed into the walls of the school. Vassar is just two hours from New York City - her friends, so she thinks it's crazy to stop modeling now. And his old friend Roger is there ... But things have been rare since they kissed. The real question is if she is not going to be "Violet on the runway Who'...¿ is she?

0 comments:

Post a Comment